Universal Access To All Knowledge
Home Donate | Store | Blog | FAQ | Jobs | Volunteer Positions | Contact | Bios | Forums | Projects | Terms, Privacy, & Copyright

Poster: smi2les Date: Mar 12, 2007 7:58am
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: not too re-hash, but

HELLO AGAIN SUTO's,

As you know I go by many handles, none of which are self given. Cb's from many years of hard work behind and in-front of the stage.

Potatobanjo (OLD&in the WAY) cause I like blue crazygrass and jerry was known as Spud.

Tallpailofh20 (Estimated Prophet) maybe cause I live on the burning shore and once was a long distance runner.

Man from Upa,like man from uncle, a spy show, Upa means uncle in native Alaskan, and that is how this B.S. got broke.

Bellski's a name given to me by Jack Straw when I was a Taper 25 years ago and still is in some circles. WBC is my Native Name always. So my root go by the Bay seen since the 60's, how else would a boy end-up with Bobby's guitar under his bed, mabe it was the black light Christmas tree, or my uncle john.

I have plenty more Stories with GD assocation.

You folks better be thankful for what you have here, cause it WAS NOT always like this

Now I'll paste a email I received from Dancin Bear that started this.....since I'm a member of the Million Mics Club I think you all better catch up. O'ya smi2les was a Theory of Tim Leary's meaning Space Migation Incresed Intellegence Life Extention....Think GDP was a few of my T-Shirt ready for Terrapin or The Smithsonian.

if can understand the logic, jump

Don't Forget who else uses this site.